GDPR for Therapists CPD Resource Pack
Have you taken a look at my other training courses?
GDPR for Therapists CPD
The pack contents include:
- One link to your pre-recorded 4-part video
- Aims to equip you with:
- A basic understanding of GDPR and how it may affect your practice.
- Information about what is reasonably practicable in holding all types of data securely.
- A template of documents for use in your own organisation, and
- Where to go for further information.
This resource pack contains the following:
- Section A:
- Aim and purpose
- Information Governance Principles
- Section B
- Privacy Notice
- Third Party Services (e.g. website cookies)
- Data Retention Schedule (doubles up as your data audit)
- Data Processing (including lawful basis for processing)
- Section C:
- Data Breach
- Subject Access Request
- Right to Erasure
- Safeguarding your privacy
- A list of next actions you will need to take (including how to insert your business name into the documents and replace my business name)
- A list of useful links
- Template paragraph for requesting consent for a testimonial
- Granular consent form (links to GDPR FAQs document)
- Privacy statement for email
- All references
Prior to making payment, please consider the following paragraph. All payments made will confirm to me that you acknowledge and agree to the following paragraph.
GDPR: What you need to know as a small business or individual/sole trader therapist; is a course that will support and enable me to further comply with Information Governance laws. The course contents and additional resources are for my sole use only and I agree I will not share any part of these resources with businesses who have not purchased the course, all or in part.
For more courses delivered by the Clinical Hypnotherapy School, please visit www.clinicalhypnotherapyschool.com
Please note that access to this course expires after one month.